Join Game Together in 2023
We’re readying ourselves for Gamer Together on the 23 & 24th of September 2023, Everyone Can’s epic streaming weekend in support of helping disabled people through gaming.
Since its conception in 2018, Game Together has gone from strength to strength and this year we want to go bigger and better.
The concept is simple – Play whatever game you like and have people sponsor you for it. If you stream on Twitch or Youtube for example, then dedicate a stream (maybe an extra long one) to the cause and ask your community to donate.
Please take a minute to watch our short Game Together video:
You can find pictures, videos and our logo here to help you show your supporters more about the work that we do and that they will be supporting.
Get a free Game Together T-shirt!
If you manage to raise over £200 for Everyone Can on the week before or after Game Together, we will send you this year’s Game Together T-shirt. If you have raised over £200 for us previously and are raising money for us again this year, we will send you a T-shirt before your event so you can show off this cool T-shirt on stream.
If you’d like to join us for Game Together, please let us know by contacting Jules and we will add you to our list of awesome people and will shout out on our social channels and even drop in to say hello on your stream (if streaming).
If you want to purchase a t-shirt of your own, please visit ManaMerch – Apparel for Gamers and Streamers
How to raise money
If you’ve raised money online before, then you may well be aware of the following planforms and may have your own preferred one. Either way, you may want to use any of our photo’s videos and logos. These can all be found here – https://everyonecan.org.uk/online-fundraising-pack/
These are 3 fundraising platforms that we can be found on and some steps on how to use them to raise money for Everyone Can:
- Go to your Creators Dashboard and select Charity from the menu on the left-hand side of your screen
- Type “Everyone Can” into the search box under Support the cause you care about and we should rise to the top of the list of charities listed below. Click on “Create fundraiser”
- The next page enables you to set an optional donation goal and explains how your community can donate directly from your page
- Now you have Everyone Can set up as your Fundraiser. (Thank you!)
- You can now start fundraising by just clicking on the Start Fundraiser button and you can also stop fundraising at any time, as well as increasing your goal, if your community are being even more awesome than you imagined
- Viewers of your channel can now donate by clicking on the “Donate” button next to the “Subscribe” button
Twitch uses the PayPal Giving Fund and I think you need to have reached Twitch Affiliate to use this funding tool.
Here’s the steps to take:
- Go to Tiltify.com and search for Everyone Can under Causes/Events. We should be the cause listed at the top, though if not, look for the logo of 2 space invaders
- Select us and that should take you to our page
- Click on Start fundraising (If you don’t already have a fundraising account, you will need to create one)
- You will now be able to set up an individual campaign or a team campaign (if you want to link with others who are raising funds for us and have your donations pooled)
- You will then need to give your campaign a name. Something like “Helping Everyone Can to improve the lives of disabled people through gaming” or “Jack’s fundraiser for Everyone Can”. You’re probably not called Jack, but you get the idea.
- Next you can add photos and videos (please feel free to use any from this page https://everyonecan.org.uk/online-fundraising-pack/
This is also where you can link your stream to the page.
Here’s how to raise funds using Just Giving:
- Go to https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/gametogether2023 and click on Start Fundraising
- Select “I’m doing my own activity” and click next
- The following pages should lead you through the rest of the process